Tuesday, June 1, 2010

~Special Offer ~ Psychic/Tarot Readings

Many of you are already exisiting clients of mine, and have been a joy to assist over the years. And as a Kick Off The Summer Special on Wednesday, June 2nd I will be offering, for ONE DAY ONLY a special for psychic or tarot readings.

I will be answering two questions for $25.00.

I have never offered this special in the 10 yrs I've been working professionally.

If you are interested I will be taking appointments and it's important that you email me so I am able to schedule you in a time slot. I am offering this special for ONE DAY ONLY. And my time is limited.

If you purchase this offer, and would like to ask additional questions, the charge will be $5.00 per additional questions.

Blessings, and I look forward to assisting you!

(see the CONTACT ME tab at the top of my blog for my email me.

Blessed Be,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment