Monday, June 14, 2010

Offering Spell Casting for The Full Moon

I will be performing a full ritual for this months (June 2010) Full Moon.

This is a full ritual and this will be a powerful moon.  I work with Luna (moon) Magick and do so in full ritual garb.  It's especially important as it's the first moon of the summer soltice, Litha. 

This is a Strong Sun Moon - Known as Green Corn Moon.  This moon is corresponding with Abundance for a green harvest.  So my spell work is surrounded upon Abundance, Prosperity and Blessings of good fortune in all areas of life (Love, Family, and Career). 

I will be drawing down the moon and it will be a two hour ritual including mediation and skrying.   I will also be asking for protection at this time as well.

If you are interested in being included in this ritual work please visit this blog and under the "Contact Me" button email me with your name, the name of those you wish to include and your wish. 

*NOTE: I DO NOT CHALLENGE FREE WILL. SO ASKING ME TO BEND THE WILL OF ANOTHER AND TO RETURN LOVERS WHO HAVE LEFT IS NOT SOMETHING I DO. HOWEVER, I CAN OPEN LINES OF COMMUNICATION, A SMALL WINDOW OF TIME, SO A RELATIONSHIP MAY BE REPAIRED.***

The fee will be $20 for you to be included in this ritual and 10 minutes of my time is devoted to focusing on your wish and intent.  This is extremely generous and fee is non-negotiable.

Blessed Be,
Ms Lisa M

1 comment:

  1. Excellent idea lisa I am sure many people can use this service! Really great of you to help out with the low fee as well! xox

    ReplyDelete