Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SPECIALS ON READINGS/SPELL CASTING


SPECIALS FOR THIS WEEK ONLY!!!!

In celebration of our summer solstice, I will be doing my ritual work to bring about newness in life.  For those seeking positive change and to draw in more love, abundance and clarity. 

The work I'll be doing is centered around manifesting all that we desire and all that we seek in our lives. Whether it be love, or peace, or just answers.  With positive energy flowing and swelling and enveloping us, it brings about change quickly and desires move in a swift and positive manner. 

RELATIONSHIP HEALING

Is your relationship chaotic, stagnant and feeling as though it's one struggle after another?  Are you feeling things are falling apart? Are you wanting better communication and clear answers?  The ritual work I will do will provide all of the above and open the door to more opportunity for growth in a stagnant relationship.

MONEY

I will be creating a "wheel" with 12 spokes all holding a dollar bill and doing financial abundance work for the next consecutive 7 days. I only have 7 spots left with the wheel. This is a powerful spell that will be done again when the moon enters taurus roughly 20 days from now.  I will also construct more wheels for those who are desperate for some money flow to come in and to hold onto their money if it's going out as fast as it's coming in.

SELF GROWTH

If you're seeking to change the way your patterns have led you to an unsatisfactory place, I will also be doing ritual work that opens up your own spiritual clarity, and assists you in clear choices, and right decision making.  Removing self doubt and self sabotage and changing your negative patterns into positive.

EMAIL READINGS REDUCED

Normally my email readings, which are quite in depth, and lengthly and very conscise when outlining the obstacles and also the assets that circle you are usually $125.00,  I have reduced them due to the soltice to $85.00.  If you're interested, in any area of your life you wish to explore and seek guidance, please see the "contact tab" at the top of this page and contact me through email OR add me to your yahoo messenger lisam200512 and I'll be happy to assist you.

TWO (2) QUESTION INTUITIVE READINGS

Interested in a reading concerning a certain area of your life, and wanting clarity or even if you want to know how the one you love is feeling, what they are thinking and what they will do, I can assist and reduced my fee to $30 and won't be charging "by the minute" for the time given to your two questions.

***I OFFER MANY SERVICES AND I AM VERY GENEROUS WITH MY TIME AND HIGHLY ACCURATE WITH THE MESSAGES GIVEN.  I DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND A READING WITH ME WILL LEAVE YOU FEELING EMPOWERED, MORE IN CONTROL, AND EXTREMELY MOTIVATED TO GET WHAT IT IS YOU WANT, DESIRE AND ASPIRE TO HAVE OR BE****


No comments:

Post a Comment