Saturday, May 29, 2010

Merry Meet

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my new blog.  It's going to be along the same lines as my last blog, only with this blog I will be offering my services with remote viewing, psychic readings, tarot readings, teaching the universal laws and it's principles, wiccan beliefs, and many other forms of diviniation and spirituality. 

My goal is, as it's always been, to assist others in finding a path that is right for them.  One that will lead to more happiness. More abundance and prosperity. But most of all, peace of mind.  Too many people give away their power due to feeling if they are not "pleasing" or "accomodating" they will be rejected and/or abandoned.  This philosophy cripples people. It locks them in fear of being who they really are, and limits them from speaking their truth.  If you are not expressing yourself and asking for what you want, how on earth do you ever expect to get it?  It's a fine line we walk between wanting to be a good person, but also embracing our true selves and going for what it is we want in our lives.  I teach my clients how to accomplish this. 

I will be giving seminars, at a very minimal fee, and also psychic readings and a plethora of other services on this blog.  I am also accessible through yahoo messenger and my private email as well.  If you view the "contact me" tab at the top, you will find the information.  Under the "services" tab you will see the fee's and will find my fee's have been greatly reduced by eliminating the middle man.

I look forward to blogging, assisting you in matters which concern you, and I will be posting more daily. Right now, bare with me, as this is a new blog and I'm exhausted, but will be updating all the pertinent information by the end of the memorial day weekend.

Blessed Be,
Ms Lisa M

No comments:

Post a Comment